A small wish, a big gift!
I have been doing this small event with By Wemke for two years now and it is overwhelming, but it felt like I wanted to take this event to EncausticHouse. It fits here.
From me For you – From you For me
December is a family time for so many, but not for everyone. Sometimes we are lonely during this period and we miss our loved ones. January the same, when the days are still so dark we just need that little bit of extra love or an encouragement to do something, such as painting.
I believe Encaustic is magic, let’s sprinkle a little bit of magic in these days!
What exactly is this small event?
- Well, you send your name and full address to firstname.lastname@example.org (before January 6)
- Everyone who participates in this event will receive an email on 6 January 2020 with the name and address of someone who has also registered.
- For this person you make an Encaustic card (A5 or A6) and send it before the end of the month.
- The person can come from anywhere. France, The Netherlands, England, America or perhaps from Australia.
- You can of course write the card with a nice wish for 2020. That is entirely up to you.
Tip: If you like that the recipient can send a message back, then put your email address on the card.
And you too receive a card, you don’t know from whom.
Giving a small gift in the form of a card can be so valuable. And receiving a card can come just at the right time for you. A loving greeting, an inspiring creation.
100 People took part in the past year
100 Cards were made
and 100 people received mail
Let’s connect with each other, let’s spread the love through Encaustic.
Lots of love Wemke